what a mess!


I was like “why is this shit happening to me?” –that question made me realize that i won’t be worrying this way if; at first, i already gave my best.
i woke up this morning and started reviewing at about 5:30 in the morning, i told myself; “i will perfect the exams”. upon reviewing, i was thinking other things and my trail of thought was altered; i haven’t noticed that, i haven’t understood much. from then, i begun to cram.
i started panicking ..
9:00 am. shit! exam!
a 4-item exam that made my brain go crazy! fortunately, i answered 3 items, but the sad part there was, i ain’t sure about my answer… plus! we were deducted 5 points for the wrong accusation regarding us, cheating.. and the other 5 points for the insufficient number of bond papers required..
ugh! this sucks!
another exam at 4:30, ’twas a disaster..
carelessness made my day :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krayola at Oil Pastel

Jesus Our Savior

YOLO