First Page

New Year!
New Life!
New Me!

I am so tired of that line, but I still say it though, every start of the year. Ha!
What would it be this year?
I really don't know how to start this year.

New Year's Resolution? Nah. I'm sick o' that.
My New Year's Resolution is not to have a New Year's Resolution at ALL. Plain Boring!

I just got home from a New Year's party with my forever friends. I have had a great time celebrating the New Year with them, ha! Right after My Fam's party.

We ATE a LOT! Really.
and DRANK.; have had Wine. Tequila. Vodka. Alcomix! Whatevs. 'Twas really Good.
I hate it that I puffed a Scag! A few puffs and I am not officially a smoker (and NEVER will be.. I guess.) also had few Puffs last Christmas. Haha.

I am running out of words to say, to write rather.
But what I am not running out of are WISDOM. COURAGE. FAITH. HOPE.

May those be my SWORD to this Year's BATTLE.

I claim it! 2013 will be a GREAT year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krayola at Oil Pastel

Jesus Our Savior

Ay di Kei